Sunday, January 18, 2009

Calling all Juniors....

Are you currently a junior in high school or the parent of a junior??? Then I need you and you need me!! I am looking for some outgoing, active juniors who would be interested in being a 'model' for me.
How it works: we do 2 photo shoots (no session fee), one in the spring and one in the fall. You can earn free prints by referring your friends! I am still working on details to make it fun and extras for you (like a facebook or myspace slideshow of your shoot) and a fabulous grand price for the rep who refers the most friends!!! I am looking for just a couple from each school so get your info to me soon!
Just send an email with your name, school name and little bio about what you do and why you would be a good model rep! sjacobs28@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment